BUDI TEXINDO PRAKARSA
Since its establishment in 1995, Budi Texindo Prakarsa has become our biggest raw materials supplier for yarn. Our close working relationship means that we get priority when it comes to orders and delivery, benefitting our turnaround speed.
- Production capacity of approximately 700 tons of cotton yarn per month from 38,000 spindles of ringspun yarn.
- Supplies combed and carded as well as compact cotton yarns ranging from 16’s to 40’s.
- Uses all-European machinery for quality output.
- For inquiries, please contact Ms. Linna at Budi Texindo Prakarsa, T :(62-21) 634 0088, F :62-21) 6331 438, Email: email@example.com
- The company manufactures Cotton, Polyester, Rayon, Acrylic and Linen yarns as well as various blends of these fibers. It is a leader in the production of specialty yarns such as Organic Cotton, Core-spun Spandex, Mélange, slub effects, Linen blends and modal yarn. Specialty yarns constitute over a third of the output.
- Visit http://www.adityabirla.com to learn more.
DyStar is a supplier of dyestuffs for the global textile chain. Budi Muaratex customers receive the benefit of DyStars’ expertise. We can facilitate direct communication with DyStar to help our clients come up with new finishes and colors.
- Visit www.DyStar.com for more information.
A long time manufacturer of quality knit garments, Harindotama Mandiri has been our customer since they were founded in the late 1980s. As a garment sewer, their products may be of interest to Budi Muaratex customers looking for additional manufacturing options. Our smooth working relationship makes for short lead times and quick turnarounds.
- See www.harindo.com for more.